Friday, May 28, 2010

Jeff's Graduation!

First off I must say how proud I am of my husband for getting his masters. I know at times it wasn't easy, especially when there are other things he would have rather done, but he did it and he got his Masters in Information Assurance.

The night before his graduation, we went to his graduation banquet with Matt and his wife Rebecca. Matt was also graduating with Jeff the next day and he was receiving his Bachelors in Accounting. Congratulations Matt!

Here are some pictures of that night:


Jeff pictured here with Matt (who was also one of his groomsmen):

The next day Jeff's family (MIL, Uncle Dave, and Pop) and my family (Mom, Michael, Jason, Paige, and Nicholas) went to see Jeff graduate. It was great seeing Jeff receive his diploma in full regalia.

Here are some photos of the big event:

UMUC Graduation at the Comcast Center:


Paige and Michael clapping for Jeff:


Me with the Graduate:

No comments:

Post a Comment