Friday, October 7, 2011

Last Few Days



As we await the arrival of our first child, I can't help but be incredibly grateful for my husband. Every day he continues to amaze me with his support, help, assurance, and love.

Jeff,

The last 7 years "home is where you are…." I don't feel complete without you, you are the one person that knows me best and knows what I am capable of. As we get ready to take on this next adventure together, there is not a doubt in my mind that with you by my side how wonderful it will be.

This baby has no idea how lucky they already are to have a dad like you. I can already see you running around with our child both wearing boxes on your heads pretending to be astronauts. :-)

We are almost there...and I can't wait to see you finally hold our baby!

I love you.

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment