Thursday, April 8, 2010

7 eleven, 7/11, or 7:11


When Jeff and I got engaged, we decided to get married a year later in June or July. When it came down to picking our date we noticed that 7/11 fell on a Saturday. We thought it was kind of funny and we both knew we would never forget that date--for obvious reasons. :-)

This past 7/11 we got married and it's hard to believe that we've almost been married a year (and been together six years). At our wedding during the cocktail hour, we even served alcoholic slurpees in 7 eleven cups to commemorate the date.

One of my friends asked me not too long ago "How did you know Jeff was the one?" And I answered, Jeff is my best friend and I can't imagine spending forever with somebody that isn't. Plus every night and every morning at 7:11 he kisses me and tells me he loves me.

Below is a link to see some more photos from our wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment