That night he came home very late, after spending the entire day with his friend in PA (oh so I thought), that I rushed upstairs to meet him at the door. There Jeff was holding in his hands this wrinkly and adorable puggle puppy. I quickly said "What is that?" He said "Look we compromised; it's a puggle - part beagle / part pug. Congrats on your masters. I'm so proud of you."
Zoey has been a great addition to our family -- it was totally worth getting my masters. LOL
Here is a picture of Zoey on her first night home:

Now that Jeff is graduating with his Masters in Information Assurance on May 15th. I had to think of something very special to do for him also. I asked Jeff if he would like another puggle, but he didn't go for that one.
After 3 months of researching and planning, I decided on the perfect graduation gift. I decided to get Jeff a pool table with a ping pong conversion top to put in our new basement.
Last week (when Jeff finished his last assignment), I told Jeff what his gift was and that I wanted him to come with me to pick it out. He was so thrilled to hear he was getting a pool table that he quickly started doing research.
We ended up purchasing the pool table on the first night we went out (after negotiating a wall cue rack, upgraded felt, the ultimate accessory kit, delivery, and installation all for free). It was a done deal...almost. After purchasing the table, Jeff noticed that the guy charged us $5.00 too much. Instead of refunding us the money, Jeff got the salesman to give us pool table cover valued at $115.00 for the $5.00 extra we spent.
Here is a picture of Jeff's graduation present:

Jeff - I'm so proud of you. Congrats. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment