Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Appliances Check!

When we purchased our new house we got to choose a double oven, microwave, and dish washer at a much upgraded selection for almost FREE! We had the option to go through our building company and also get a refrigerator and washer/dryer, but both Jeff and I opted to go purchase those units on our own.

We both wanted very specific things in our refrigerator and washer/dryer, so before even buying our new house we use to use the phrase "in our next house" a lot. So, today after seeing our favorite fridge go on sale at Best Buy this weekend, we decided to mark one more thing off "Our List to Do before We Move."

So below is what I call the "SUPER FRIDGE":





I LOVE THIS FRIDGE! It comes complete with French doors, a ice and filtered water dispenser (a must for Jeff), very spacious, energy star qualified (to save some money), and an LCD touch screen (for both of us). Plus it got great reviews from both customers and professional critics (researched by Jeff).

With the LCD screen: You can also access a calendar, check your schedule, read nutrition facts, showcase personal photos, and even check unit conversions for those last minute cooking emergencies.


Jeff also pointed out how the freezer is also child proof, because the handle needs to be lifted up and then pulled to be open. I love it-Jeff thinking in advance!

And finally below is what I call the "STEAMERS TO THE MAX":






Both the washer and dryer steams clothes (less ironing) and can fit up to two queen comforters (less loads)! We also purchased the pedestals for extra storage and the fact they sit up higher, so we don't have to bend over to get clothes out.

I am so excited to see our purchases in our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment